Our team of licensed Geriatric Care Managers – either social workers or nurses – specialize in eldercare. We offer a complete range of professional services, from a one-time housing options meeting to ongoing weekly, monthly or even daily contact as requested.
Wisdom Consultants provide Care Managment Services consisting of, but not limited to:
- Presenting a plan of care that is carefully developed and then monitored through regular home visits
- Coordinating medical and other services needed to maintain safety and well-being
- Developing comprehensive written assessments
- Ensuring that our client’s day-to-day needs are met
- Supervising and coordinating home care personnel as requested
- Providing ongoing support and regular communication to the family and all interested parties
- Providing Housing Options Counseling to inform assess and make recommendations for a move to senior housing
- Assisting in the organization and payment of monthly bills through our Household Money Management services
- Providing Family Options Counseling to help the family explore options, recommend interventions and develop long-term plans
- Advocating for senior housing residents through our Quality Care Assurance Program, which provides regular visits and monitoring when family members are not available
Convalescent Care Plan assures your speedy recovery
Access Wisdom In-Home Care, the area’s oldest and most respected home care agency, offers post-hospital care plans that will ease your return home and help assure a speedy recovery.
We work with the Discharge Planner
Our Convalescent Care Plans include coordination with the Hospital Discharge Planner, transportation and escort from the hospital to your home, medication pick-up from the pharmacy, and Plan of Care initiation as per hospital and physician directives.
Access Wisdom’s services are provided by Personal Care Assistance (PCAs) who are trained, experienced and thoroughly screened, including fingerprinting. Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) can be provided at a slightly higher cost. All care plans are offered at favorably discounted rates.
Care Management provided
All plans include Care Management services. We will coordinate with Medicare approved agencies when wound care, physical therapy and other skilled care services are included in the doctor’s orders.
Services include bathing, dressing, grooming, meal preparation, grocery shopping, laundry, changing bed linens, and light housekeeping. Medication management and basic medical services are also provided
- 24-hour notice required
- Custom plans available to fit your needs
- Payment is required in advance
Our goal is 100% Client Satisfaction!
Long Term Care Insurance Accepted
Please note that Medicare is not accepted.